We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our web site, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual ("personal information").
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or inquiries.It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - USE OF INFORMATION
SECTION 3 - COLLECTING INFORMATION
SECTION 4 – COLLECTION INFORMATION BY REGISTRATION
1. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, birthday, email address, billing address, postal address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
2. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
PO Box 5557 Greystanes
New South Wales AU 2145
and we will remove your information for our system.
SECTION 5 - CREDIT CARD DETAILS
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 6 - DISCLOSURE
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
1. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
2. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
3. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
SECTION 8 - COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM USERS
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
SECTION 9 - INVESTORS
SECTION 10 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
2. You may request access, at any time, to your personal information that we hold. If you would like to discuss the type of information we hold about you please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
SECTION 11 - PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
2. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Information within this document has also been provided by Shopify inc.